Home
Products
About Us
Factory Tour
Quality Control
Contact Us
Request A Quote
Home Products

Used Tire Retreading Equipment

Good quality Used Tyre Retreading Machine for sales
Good quality Used Tyre Retreading Machine for sales
A very pleasant cooperation, the equipment quality is good, the price is competitive.

—— Kayanim-Sri Lanka

Thank you nana Thank you for your good service! I look forward to my next visit to China.

—— Mohamed-Zambia

Competitive Price,High Quality. Nice visit to China.

—— Abdi-Somalia

Your machines with beautiful appearance, automation and good quality.

—— Fehsaad- Mauritius

Purchased a complete set of tire retreading equipment, good after-sales service, good quality.

—— Fares-Indonesia

I'm Online Chat Now

Used Tire Retreading Equipment

(20)
China Automatic Used Tire Retreading Equipment Cold Retread Sander For Buffing Tyre Surface factory

Automatic Used Tire Retreading Equipment Cold Retread Sander For Buffing Tyre Surface

Cold Retread Sander For Used Tire Retreading Equipment New Generation Cold Tyre retreading line including 10 machines 1. Curing chamber 2. Tire buffing machine 3. Tire building machine 4. Envelope spreader 5. ... Read More
2018-04-23 14:31:01
China Easy Operate Used Tire Retreading Equipment Curing Rim And Envelope Spreader factory

Easy Operate Used Tire Retreading Equipment Curing Rim And Envelope Spreader

Curing Rim and Envelope Spreader For Used Tire Retreading Equipment Standard function description: Use for outer envelope assemble and disassemble process. The eight angles spreading function and the working ... Read More
2018-04-23 14:31:01
China High Efficiency Used Tire Retreading Equipment Curing Rim Fixing Machine Easy Operate factory

High Efficiency Used Tire Retreading Equipment Curing Rim Fixing Machine Easy Operate

New Condition Curing Rim Fixing Machine For Used Tire Retreading Equipment Concepts of cold retreading: The low temperature is against the high hot retreading temperature. Generally, 120C is the denatured ... Read More
2018-04-23 14:31:01
China New Condition Tire Curing Chamber Vulcanizing Tank For Tire Regrooving Equipment factory

New Condition Tire Curing Chamber Vulcanizing Tank For Tire Regrooving Equipment

New Condition Vulcanizing Tank For Tire Regrooving Equipment Optional production line 6pcs production line 8pcs production line 10pcs production line 12pcs production line 16pcs production line 20pcs production ... Read More
2018-04-23 14:31:01
China 380 V Used Tire Retreading Equipment / Buffing And Building Machine Two In One factory

380 V Used Tire Retreading Equipment / Buffing And Building Machine Two In One

Buffing And Building Machine Two-In-One For Used Tire Retreading Equipment 1. The complete retreading production line is mainly included: Tire retreading machines-Curing chamber, Vulcanizing Tank, buffing ... Read More
2018-04-23 14:31:01
China High Performance Rubber Extruder Machine New Generation MTJ-03 CE Approved factory

High Performance Rubber Extruder Machine New Generation MTJ-03 CE Approved

Rubber Extrude Machine For Used Tire Retreading Equipment New Generation Standard function description: Automatic temperature control function. The raw materials are the rest of cushion gum after stick the ... Read More
2018-04-23 14:31:01
China MTD-16 Used Tire Retreading Equipment Sander Easy Handling For Truck Tyre factory

MTD-16 Used Tire Retreading Equipment Sander Easy Handling For Truck Tyre

Full Set Of Used Tire Retreading Equipment Sander For Truck Tyre Concepts of cold retreading: The low temperature is against the high hot retreading temperature. Generally, 120C is the denatured point of ... Read More
2018-04-23 14:31:01
China Customized Tire Buffing Equipment , Tire Polishing Machine 380 V 15 KW factory

Customized Tire Buffing Equipment , Tire Polishing Machine 380 V 15 KW

Custom-Made Buffing Machine For Used Tire Retreading Equipment Terms 1. Price: FOB NingBo China. 2. Payment terms: 30% paid by T/T as deposit, the rest of 70% paid before delivery time. 3. Package: suitable for ... Read More
2018-04-23 14:31:01
China PLC Control Full Set Cold Tyre Curing Chamber New Condition Vulcanizing Tank factory

PLC Control Full Set Cold Tyre Curing Chamber New Condition Vulcanizing Tank

Full Set Cold Used Tire Retreading Equipment Curing Chamber New Condition Hot retreading & Precure “cold” retreading There are two techniques for retreading: The Benefits of retreading are that it is both ... Read More
2018-04-23 16:10:54
China Multi Function Tread Rubber Cutting Equipment , Tire Buffing Equipment Easy Work factory

Multi Function Tread Rubber Cutting Equipment , Tire Buffing Equipment Easy Work

Tread Rubber Cutting And Buffing Machine For Used Tire Retreading Equipment Today, the retreaded tire superiority is at: 1. in cost aspect: The retreaded tire saves 50% at least compared to the new tire. 2. ... Read More
2018-04-23 14:31:01
Page 1 of 2|< 1 2 >|