Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Another Name:||Buffing Machine||Size:||1.6*2.7*1.8 M|
|Weight:||1500 KG||Power:||15 KW|
tire regroover machine,
tyre regrooving equipment
Automatic Buffer Tire Regrooving Equipment For Passenger Tyres
The process as follow:
tyre clean firstly dry tyre → inspecting tyre → buffing tyre → buffing outer wound of tyre → buffing inner wound of tyre → secondly inspecting tyre → repair inner wound → brushing adhesive on roof of tyre → secondly drying tyre → repair outer wound → affix middle rubber piece → tread building →assemble envelop → assemble inner tyre → assemble curing rim → inspecting inner tyre and curing rim → curing→ disassemble curing rim→ disassemble inner tyre → disassemble envelop → inspect end product → embellish tyre→ store tyre.
1. Price: FOB NingBo China.
2. Payment terms: 30% paid by T/T as deposit, the rest of 70% paid before delivery time.
3. Package: suitable for long distance transportation
Service after sales
1. One year quality guarantee and long-term technical support.
2. We can train your workers for free. If you need, we can install and assemble the machine in your workshop. And you should pay for the necessary costs, according to the international trade.